How to write an android app press release
When you have a android app ready for launch you can increase its chances for success by promoting it with iphone app press release. By targeting your press release for publications, blogs and others that cater to your potential customer base, you will get better results than with a shotgun type approach. Press releases are written in the third person like a newspaper story. There is a generally accepted press release format. Use one of the templates that are available online for free to guide you. Your android press release will contain the following elements
- Headline-Not more than 7 or 8 words. Clearly states the topic and is catchy
- Opening paragraph-First paragraph that contains all the necessary information in 2 or 3 sentences.
- Body-Expand on the information in the first paragraph. This is where you tell what the app does, what benefits it provides and why people should use it. Stick to straight reporting. Don’t make it a sales pitch. Include 1 or 2 quotes. Use bullet lists and sub-headings to make it easily scanned. The end of the body should contain information on how and where people can get the app.
- Last paragraph-A short company/developer bio
- Contact information should be included at the bottom of the press release
Suggestions for writing your android app press release
There are a few things that you can do while writing your press release that can improve it and increase the chance of it being accepted. Use the following as a guide when writing your press release.
- Use the pyramid principle when writing. Point at the top (title), expand as you go down (1st paragraph)and additional information at the bottom (body)
- Think like a writer. Ask yourself the questions a journalist would ask and provide the answers in your press release. Make it interesting and informative. You want to promote your app but media like magazines and blogs want content for their audiences. Write your press release in a way that provides that content.
- Focus on one thing about your app that makes it special and unique. Don’t mention similar apps. They are your competition.
Some basic rules for writing the android app press release
- Be clear and concise. Short sentences and short paragraphs
- Don’t use unnecessary filler
- Don’t use clichés
- Don’t forget contact information
- Don’t forget to proofread
If you are having a problem writing your press release, the press release writing service our company provides can help. Our writers are professionals with experience in press release writing and who have the ability to get the best results. Affordable rates and easy online ordering make us easily available. All press releases are guaranteed to completely satisfy customer requirements. When you need press release writing contact us for the best service available.