At the beginning of this year 2013, you should be encouraged to announce about your news, and use press release as a method to market your business. Press Release Writers will help you get few ideas by publishing few headlines of press release 2013; but before we do, a quick review of the basic format and text content requirements of a press release is necessary:
The press release format 2013:
Learn how to format a press release correctly so it will be taken seriously by the media:
- Clear and brief title
- Large font size and bolded headline
- Mark the end with ### or
- Write your company’s contact information
- Form a dateline
- Include “FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE” at the top-left hand margin.
Concerning the body text of your press release 2013:
- Write a brief yet powerful headline
- First Paragraph: Start with a short description of the news; the first paragraph is crucial to attract readers, this is exactly where you should include answers to the five crucial questions: when, where, why, what and who.
- Don’t write a long boring text: Be brief a regular press release is no more than one page.
- Include subheadings in your content: subheadings make an excellent guidance to readers. They will have the power to manipulate the text in an easier way. Subheadings will form a guide that they will be able to follow and find out the main ideas of your news.
- Include formatting: bold, underlined and italic text.
- Use images to design your press release.
Best Press Releases 2013
- Thunderbird 2 flies again: The astonishing airship set to revolutionize haulage, tourism and warfare.
- Australian scientists unveil Wallaby and Dingo, the radio telescope network in the outback they hope could discover 700,000 new galaxies in 2013
- Are smart TV’s too clever for their own good? Researchers find we simply want to watch our favorite shows
- Is this Samsung’s Galaxy S4? Pictures claiming to be new flagship handset leaked online
- Is Facebook preparing to challenge mobile networks? New Messenger app feature will allow free voice calls to friends
Be sure that with Press Release Writers, you will always find the content and help you need!