A Catchy Title 100% Tailored to Your Business
Press release writers will give you few important tips to compose a compelling grand opening press release.
Important pointers to produce the best grand opening press release:
- Good quality article: to get editors interested in publishing your press release, you have to write a good article. If you think you’re not strong enough in spelling, grammar and vocabulary and might not be able to produce an attractive piece you should seize professional help.
- Clear impressive headline: be sure to indicate in your title that you are hosting a grand opening. Keep your title brief and clear, skip the use of “a” and “the”, use the present tense and skip verbs “to be”.
- First paragraph: Be sure to grab readers and draw their attention to your upcoming event in the first paragraph, before they lose interest.
- Overview: write a summary of your business, of the goods and services your business has to offer, and about the special events more probably the free giveaways you have prepared for your potential visitors.
- For Immediate Release: Include the words “FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE” in the top left-hand margin in all caps.
- Contact information: Assuming you are a new company you have to include all the appropriate contact information.
- Five important questions: Be sure to include the five essential questions: when, where, who, why, what so you can make it easier for media reporters to reproduce this information and have enough material to issue a press release.
These are few guidelines you can use to make the perfect grand opening press release and be sure that with Press Release Writers, you will always find the content and help you need.