Tips on how to submit a press release can be very helpful to you as you get ready to write the announcement that you want to send out to your target audience. The tips we offer come from our experts at pressreleasewriters.org in answer to questions from clients such as “How do I submit a press release?” How to submit press release writing starts with the idea and the keywords you need to write a one-page news story. When you submit press release online it should answer the 5 W’s – who, what, when, where and why.
How to Submit a Press Release Online
When you have a press release, submit it to Google News first. Since this site is the foremost newsgroup online and the majority of journalists and blog owners take direction from the news posted on this site the most frequently asked question we hear is related to how to submit a press release to Google News.
Here are the steps involved in this process that Google News has in place for how to submit a press release:
- Become a subscriber to Google News
- There is a link on the home page where you can submit new content and all you have to do is email the press release
- You will have to answer a series of questions with either yes or not as you submit press release to Google News
- In order to be accepted for inclusion you must have a link in the press release
- Complete the contact information form and check the box next to Press Release Submit
- Wait for a response to find out whether you have been successful with how to submit a press release.
Ease of Use in how to Submit a Press Release
It does take time to submit your press release to Google News. However once you do you know that within a very short time you will start seeing the results of your efforts. There are many other sites that we use for submission at pressreleasewriters.org and each one is done manually. We can save you the time it takes to do all this work.