A news release is a statement written with the intent to draw the attention of the media and encourage reporters to publish the news. The announcement can be about a grand opening, a new product, an award, a sales accomplishment or any other news of a value that could interest the public and help you spread the word about your business. News release writing is an easy process once you have followed the exact requirements.
Press Release Writers service will guide you through all the information you need to write a good, impressive and powerful press release that won’t risk ending in the recycle bin of a certain reporter.
News release writing – Choosing a headline
- Creative but brief: It should be attractive, creative but in the same time brief and clear. Four to eight well-chosen words will do the trick, per example: “Press Release Writers- best reliable information source”. It’s a simple grabbing title; everyone who reads it would be interested in learning more about Press Release Writers. Clutching the journalists and the public is what you need to think about while composing your headline.
- Font: A bold larger font size is recommendable.
- Keywords: to create a good headline you should extract the important keywords from the body content of the press release then try to make a comprehensible yet very interesting and simple headline.
The content of a news release
- Short first paragraph: Start with a short description of the news, giving accurate answers to the 5 necessary questions “5 W’s”, when, where, what, who, why.
- Brief and precise: Be brief a news release is no more than one page.
- Include subheadings in your content: subheadings make an excellent guidance to readers. They will have the power to manipulate the text in an easier way. Subheadings will form a guide that they will be able to follow and find out the main ideas of your news.
- Include formatting: bold, underlined, italic text will help highlight the important ideas of you release, as well as numbering or bulleting.
- Use photos to decorate your news release: illustrations will draw more attention to your news. News releases with graphics are more like to become
These are few procedures you can follow to compose the perfect news release and be sure that with Press Release Writers, you will always find the content and help you need.