Write a social media release catchy title for your press release
The press release is one of the best ways to promote your business or organization, and one of the best ways to distribute that press release is through the use of social media. A social media press release is much more focused on individual consumers than traditional press releases are. While your press release still needs to get the attention of journalists and bloggers, it also needs to appeal to individual consumers so it can be shared, tweeted or otherwise spread through the various social media mediums. As with a traditional press release the title is a crucial part of a social media release. Catchy title refers to a title that hooks the reader’s interest and makes them want to learn more.
How to write a social media release catchy title
So you know that the press release title you write needs to be catchy. The big question is how do you do that? A method often used in marketing and PR is the AIDA model. AIDA stands for attention, interest, desire and action. The press release title can be written following this model:
- Attention – Some of the ways to get attention with your title are use a title that creates controversy. Also try and be creative. Come up with something that is unique and hasn’t been used by everybody else.
- Interest – Be specific in the title. Let the reader know what useful knowledge they can gain by reading further. Content should be relevant to the title. Use keywords in the title that readers might type into a search engine when looking for information on the topic your content is about.
- Desire – Play to what people want and be personal.
- Action – The title should be short and easy to understand. Create a sense of urgency within the reader.
It isn’t easy to write a title that does all of the above. To ensure your title and press release is effective, consider using a free press release UK writing service like the one we provide.
Our press release writing services
When you have a business to run, you may not have time to spend writing the perfect press release. Using our press release writing services means you don’t have to. Our professional writers have extensive experience in crafting effective press releases that get results. We can take care of any press release writing and distribution needs you have while you concentrate on running your business. Benefits of using our service include:
- Guarantees on all work we provide
- Affordable rates. A good press release doesn’t have to be expensive
- Easy online order and payment process
- Customer support 24/7
For a press release that gets the attention and results you need, contact us with all of your press release needs.
Image credit: https://exploreb2b.com/articles/how-to-get-noticed-5-steps-to-creating-effective-titles