Press release writers will provide you with the most important and crucial steps to produce a press release that editors will be interested in and happy to post it in their news media.
Regular press release writing recommends few necessary requirements.
1.Concerning the format:
Learn how to format a press release correctly so it will be taken seriously by the media.
- Clear and brief title
- Large font size and bolded headline
- Include # # # at the bottom of your text or ENDS to announce the end of the body text.
- Write your company’s contact information at the top-left hand margin or at the bottom of your text right before ENDS or ###
- Form a dateline that comprises the city where the article is created and the date.
- If you want your press release to be immediately published you should include at the top left of your release “FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE”, if not you should write instead “HOLD FOR RELEASE UNTIL…” and you give the exact desired date.
2.Concerning the body text:
- Take care of the headline: The headline should be attractive, creative but in the same time brief and clear. Four to eight well-chosen words will do the trick, per example: “Press Release Writers- best reliable information source”. It’s a simple grabbing title; everyone who reads it would be interested in learning more about Press Release Writers. Clutching the journalists and the public is what you need to think about while composing your headline
- First Paragraph: Start with a short description of the news; the first paragraph is crucial to attract readers, this is exactly where you should include answers to the five crucial questions: when, where, why, what and who.
- Don’t write a long boring text: Be brief a regular press release is no more than one page.
- Include subheadings in your content: subheadings make an excellent guidance to readers. They will have the power to manipulate the text in an easier way. Subheadings will form a guide that they will be able to follow and find out the main ideas of your news.
- Include formatting: bold, underlined, italic text will help highlight the important ideas of you release, as well as numbering or bulleting.
- Use images to design your press release: illustrations will draw more attention to your news. Press releases with graphics are more like to become.
These are some recommendations you can adopt to produce the perfect press release and be sure that with Press Release Writers, you will always find the content and help you need.