A news release is an announcement composed with the intent to draw the attention of the media and encourage reporters to publish the news. The statement can be about a grand opening, a new product, an award, a sales accomplishment or any other news of a value that could interest the public and help you spread the word about your business. News release writing is an easy process once you have followed the exact requirements provided by Press Release Writers. Another question to solve is whether or not to include a quote in a press release. Many writing experts do, in fact, recommend the use of quotes in a release when others discourage it.
1.Including quotes in a press release:
Some writing experts consider that a CEO or another person with an important position in the company should be quoted about the topic you’re writing about. This will give your press release more reliability.
While others think that a quote can make your press release look untrustworthy.
No matter what you decide to do, to make a successful press release you should always take care of the format and the body content, following the steps given by Press Release Writers.
A quick review of the basic format and text content requirements of a press release is necessary.
Learn how to format a press release correctly so it will be taken seriously by the media.
- Clear and brief title
- Large font size and bolded headline
- Mark the end with ### or
- Write your company’s contact information
- Form a dateline
- Include “FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE” at the top-left hand margin.
3.Concerning the body text:
- Write a brief yet powerful headline
- First Paragraph: Start with a short description of the news; the first paragraph is crucial to attract readers, this is exactly where you should include answers to the five crucial questions: when, where, why, what and who.
- Don’t write a long boring text: Be brief a regular press release is no more than one page.
- Include subheadings in your content: subheadings make an excellent guidance to readers. They will have the power to manipulate the text in an easier way. Subheadings will form a guide that they will be able to follow and find out the main ideas of your news.
- Include formatting: bold, underlined and italic text.
- Use images to design your press release.
Be sure that with Press Release Writers, you will always find the content and help you need!