Writing press releases is a good way to create a buzz about your business, your product, or services as it targets the media who can pick it up and make a story out of it. This is why, if you are opening a restaurant, it would be a good idea to write a restaurant opening press release. It’s the same as when writing a fashion show press release. You want to let others know that you have an upcoming fashion show and why it should be covered by the media.
How to Write a Good Restaurant Opening Press Release
- Headline Matters – The headline of your press release should intrigue your readers. You want them to read your PR thoroughly so make your headline pop. The best way to do this is to use words that attract attention. Be daring with your headline!
- Stimulate Senses – You’re writing a press release for a restaurant so why not use words that will make their mouth water? Think about your menu and what dishes you think will be a crowd pleaser and write about them.
- Inform the Readers – Add more imagery to your writing by describing what your customers can experience in your restaurant. Talk about how the meals are prepared, who does the cooking, and so on. Add a quote from your chef to add more personality to your press release.
- Add Photos – Inserting photographs of your restaurant in your press release can make it more interesting to your readers as they will get a feel of what your business is all about.
- Include Your Contact Information – Don’t forget to write down your contact information and website so the media can reach you easily.
Write the Best Restaurant Grand Opening Press Release
Writing a press release for the opening of your restaurant may sound difficult at first but not when you follow the steps mentioned above. The headline of your press release should speak directly to your readers and by following it up with paragraphs that will excite their senses, you are well on your way to hooking them to cover your restaurant’s opening day.
Spread the Word
The best way for your restaurant to get noticed is to write the best restaurant opening press release and to do that, you need to consider the steps mentioned above. For sure, once you are done with your draft, a little edit and a few tweaks here and there, you’ll have a press release ready to send to the media.
Choose our writing service and we’ll help build the best press release for you!