Do you want to know how to write a company press release? If so, you’ve arrived at the right post which will help you come up with the best and most creative PR that you can use for your company. To know more information, you can check out these tips that will help you get started.
Press Release Writing: The Best Ways
- Headline/Title. You should express what the release is about in the title. You should use an active verb to describe an action. In addition, don’t forget to include the name of the company in the title. For instance, you can say ABC Announces X Hair Care System. The title must describe but not too lengthy.
- Summary. In press release writing, this is the part that should be used to tell your audience what they can expect from the release. It must be a news tone that should contain what you’re trying to announce, for instance.
- Body. Use this part to announce the product features among other things if you’re trying to introduce a new product launch. In company press release, you should not forget this part.
- Dateline. It must contain the location and the date of the release. In press release writing, it’s another important section that you should not exclude.
- Details. This will further explain other essential details you’re trying to express. You can state statistics and other relevant data in your release.
- About. You should not forget this portion as well. It must contain a brief background of your company.
- Media contact. Press release writing should also include your contact details so that the media and other interested parties can get in touch with you.
Use Press Release Writing Service
A press release should contain those things mentioned above, but if you feel that your writing ability isn’t enough, then you should consider hiring a press release writer that can come up with an accurate and creative press release you will need. You should get help from a professional writer to avoid the guesswork and help you with this important task.
Get help from your press release writing service!