Press release writers for travel industry should follow in their composition certain tips to assure that the travel press release contains essential features to turn it into an official article that media and news centers will be glad to accept and distribute. To achieve this, Press Release Writers provided you with some basic press release writing to help you improve your composition.
1.Concerning the format:
Learn how to format a press release correctly so it will be taken seriously by the media.
- Headline: The headline should be brief yet clear and powerful, and be sure to use a large, bolded font size to attract readers.
- Indicate the end of the text: Include # # # at the bottom of your text or ENDS.
- Contact information: Write your company’s contact information.
- Dateline: including the city where the article is created and the date.
- If you want your press release to be immediately published you should include at the top left of your release “FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE”, if not you should write instead “HOLD FOR RELEASE UNTIL…” and you give the exact desired date.
2.Concerning the body text:
- Take care of the headline: The headline should be attractive, creative but in the same time brief and clear. Four to eight well-chosen words will do the trick, per example: “Press Release Writers- best reliable information source”. It’s a simple grabbing title; everyone who reads it would be interested in learning more about Press Release Writers. Clutching the journalists and the public is what you need to think about while composing your headline
- First Paragraph: Start with a short description of the news; the first paragraph is crucial to attract readers, this is exactly where you should include answers to the five crucial questions: when, where, why, what and who.
- Don’t write a long boring text: Be brief a regular press release is no more than one page.
- Include subheadings in your content: subheadings make an excellent guidance to readers. They will have the power to manipulate the text in an easier way. Subheadings will form a guide that they will be able to follow and find out the main ideas of your news.
These are some recommendations that press release writers for travel industry can use and be sure that with Press Release Writers, you will always find the content and help you need.